About Us

Mop Express is a family owned business. Our family values are very much at the core of the business. This is embodied in our core values which translate into the ethical, sustainable and innovative ways in which we do business.Mop Express Building Cleaning Services LLC was founded in 2017 and has grown exponentially over the number of years.  

We provide Residential & Commercial Cleaning services across Dubai. We are one of the leading manpower suppliers in Dubai and throughout the UAE. When it comes to Commercial Labor Supply or you may call it Man Power Supply in Dubai, as recruitment specialists we ensure that we do justification to both our candidates and our clients by giving the former the right guidance to kick start their career and the latter a productive and fruitful workforce who is beneficial to the company. Providing manpower that not only contributes to the company's success and fits their criteria but also fits in to the company's work culture is of vital importance to us. 

And when it comes to Residential Cleaning Services Mop Express prides itself in providing the most trust worthy staff, our maid brigade is the best under the sun. 

Mission

Our priority is achieving total customer satisfaction through affordable but reliable and efficient services. We have the duty to protect and uphold the cleaning requirement of our client thereby we constantly engage our people to proper trainings and programs to enhance their performance with professionalism and to keep them motivated by achieving that elevated level of customer’s satisfaction.

Vision

To become the most trusted & valuable partner in commercial & residential cleaning services the UAE market. To Attain the highest quality of service to our customers by maintaining lasting relationships with our valuable clients. Provide the right climate and training to attract and retain quality staff meanwhile create job opportunities for unskilled communities. Atttain market leadership through quality and safety yet be professional at all times. Satisfying customer needs by providing a professional and cost effective service.

Mop Express has grown in to one of the leading companies in UAE, providing trained staff, top-notch quality service and with a focus on customer care service as we believe in providing customized solutions because every client has different needs.

Mop Express is a full-service provider of cleaning solutions to various local business communities:- Private and Public Sectors. Our company acquires 20% of its turnover from domestic cleaning services and the remaining 80% from commercial cleaning services. Using the commercial ideology, we have established ourselves in this market as a respected and trusted cleaning company, with the flexibility to adapt to changing cleaning schedules, offer additional resources on an immediate basis and provide innovative and cost effective cleaning solutions.

As a team, we are committed to ensuring that the work we do and the decisions we make are underpinned by these values and we understand that it is our behaviors that best define this commitment.

Mop Express’s proven and dependable processes streamline the different disciplines to provide clients with a unified approach to easily manage every aspect of building and their services.

CALL NOW TO BOOK A CLEANER 055-429-5399

All rights reserved. 
Mop Express Building Cleaning Services 2017

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram - Black Circle